Again, without giving away the ending, here is the test drive at attempt number two of the wood mouthpiece. I bleeped out all the swear words.
Well, I won’t give away the ending of the video….but this is the test drive of the first mouthpiece that I made myself, start to finish, from the chopped down cherry tree in my backyard.
OK folks, I actually have something that plays….kinda of. Kind of surprisingly well actually. I needed to call in help from Brad W. (pictured below) who is, what you would call, a genius with all things relating to woodwinds. I did the work on the outside and bore and Brad worked on the baffle and …
Getting closer but not what you’d call close. Stay tuned though, I’m dialing in some local expertise for some help with the process.